Non-Oil Yogurt Apple Cake.
You can have Non-Oil Yogurt Apple Cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Non-Oil Yogurt Apple Cake
- Prepare 1 of ○Apple.
- Prepare 20 grams of ○Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of Yogurt.
- It’s 120 grams of □Cake flour.
- It’s 4 grams of □Baking powder.
Non-Oil Yogurt Apple Cake step by step
- Cut the apple into small triangular pieces. Sprinkle on the ○ marked sugar and leave for a short time..
- Once the apples have released liquid, microwave for 6 minutes (500W). During that time, stir 2 or 3 times..
- Break the egg into a bowl and add the 40g of sugar in 2 or 3 batches. Beat with a hand mixer until thick and glossy..
- Add the room temperature water. Combine the □ ingredients and sift into the mixture. Mix with a rubber spatula until no longer floury. Roughly stir in the apples..
- Pour into the cake mold and bake for 50 minutes at 170°C (500W). Once it has cooled slightly, cover with plastic wrap and let sit for a short time..
- This photo shows it made in a muffin tin and with tea leaves..