Whole wheat choco banana walnut cake. Whole Wheat Banana Cake Recipe for Toddlers and Kids. Delicious whole wheat banana cake that is eggless as well as vegan. A quick and easy recipe that makes for a light, soft, moist banana cake.
This eggfree banana cake flavoured with a dash of With walnuts and some whole wheat flour, it is very easy to make and keeps really well. Rather, applesauce is used to give the bread moisture. My whole wheat banana bread completely blew my mind. You can have Whole wheat choco banana walnut cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat choco banana walnut cake
- It’s 2 of ripe leftover bananas peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder (without milk powder).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour (can use maida if you want).
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dry fruits powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
To be honest, I didn't have high expectations. Whole wheat, dairy-free banana bread pancakes that are perfectly sweet, fluffy and nutritious. This whole wheat banana pancake recipe is so easy to make. These banana pancakes are so fluffy, no one will guess they're made with whole wheat flour!
Whole wheat choco banana walnut cake instructions
- In a mixture jar take the chopped bananas and sugar..
- Blend to smooth puree without adding any water..
- Transfer the banana puree into a large bowl. Add oil, vanilla extract and vinegar. Whisk well until everything is well combined..
- Sieve all the dry ingredients to the above whisked wet ingredients..
- Mix everything well by adding water gradually..
- Now add the dry fruits powder and chopped walnuts to the cake batter. Mix everything well..
- In a greased cake tin add the above cake batter and tap well. On the top place walnut pieces..
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes. Check after 40 minutes if the toothpick inserted comes out clear your cake is done, if not then bake for another 5 minutes..
- Cool the cake and slice it. Serve hot or cold. Both tastes nice..
recipe by Krupa Kapadia Shah @cookpad
DATES, an excellent source of fibre, low in cholesterol and fat, and it's own natural sugars, combined with the crunchiness and health benefits of WALNUTS and OATS. In a mixing bowl, mash well the peeled ripen banana with a fork. I tried it today and came out super soft. Couldn't believe that it was a whole wheat cake. Whole Wheat Choco-Chip Cake FOOD TRAILS.