Chocolate coffee buttercream frosting. Chocolate Coffee Buttercream is basically the best invention ever. Looking for more great Cake Recipes? I mean, you really can't go wrong with chocolate buttercream right?
Learn how to make chocolate buttercream frosting with this easy recipe and tutorial. You'll start with two sticks of unsalted butter that have been softened to room temperature. I suggest using unsalted butter since the amount of salt can vary between different brands of salted butter. You can cook Chocolate coffee buttercream frosting using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate coffee buttercream frosting
- It’s 1 c of butter 2 sticks.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of package of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 c of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 c of brewed coffee.
- Prepare 6-8 c of powder sugar.
A rich, delicious and pipeable buttercream frosting. Great chocolate taste with a coffee kick. Delicious on just about any cake. This perfectly decadent chocolate frosting whips up in a snap, is beyond delicious, and pipes beautifully.
Chocolate coffee buttercream frosting step by step
- Beat cream cheese and butter together until well combined.
- Slowly add in powder sugar cocoa powder and brewed coffee and mix until its stiff and spreadable I like this cuz u can store it in the fridge or freezer for later use.
It's going to become your go to icing! This creamy chocolate buttercream frosting has the perfect balance of sweet, salty and CHOCOLATE! You'll love using this frosting for cupcakes. This classic chocolate buttercream frosting is perfect for frosting cakes, cookies, brownies, and cupcakes. Be sure to start your mixer on slow speed after adding the dry ingredients.