Nut and raw chocolate delight slice.
You can cook Nut and raw chocolate delight slice using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Nut and raw chocolate delight slice
- Prepare of BASE:1 cup Raw buckwheat.
- You need 1 cup of gluten free oats.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Coconut oil.
- It’s 4 of dates (seed removed).
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Maple syrup.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Cacoa powder.
- It’s Pinch of Murray river sea salt.
- It’s of FILLING: 1 cup of mixed nuts (pecans, pistachio and cashews).
- It’s 400 mls of coconut cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Vanilla Coconut yoghurt.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Maple syrup.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of peppermint oil or almond essence.
- It’s 8 of large fresh mint leaves.
- It’s 1 of level Teaspoon of Spirulina.
- It’s of TOPPING: 1/2 dark choc ginger log (Haighs).
- It’s 8 of chopped Pecans.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoons of chopped Pistachios.
- It’s 10 of small Mint leaves.
- It’s 6 of Goji berries.
Nut and raw chocolate delight slice step by step
- Prepare nuts overnight. Place nuts into a bowl, pour spring water over top of nuts, cover. Cover with cling wrap, place into the fridge. Rinse well with spring water before using..
- BASE: in a food processor add buckwheat, oats, salt, cacao powder, blitz until crumbly. Add dates, oil & syrup. Blitz until a dough is formed. Press into the base of a rippled cake tin, push dough up the sides. Place in freezer..
- FILLING: add ingredients into a processor, blitz until smooth, (no lumps). Pour into the base. Place in freezer for 4-6 hours or overnight..
- Before serving, garnish with mint, extra chopped nuts & chopped ginger log. Decorate however you like..
- Enjoy! ☺️.
recipe by @broni_white – What's in my belly! @cookpad