Tomato Gratin with Lots of Cheese.
You can have Tomato Gratin with Lots of Cheese using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Gratin with Lots of Cheese
- Prepare 1 large of Tomatoes.
- You need 1/6 of Onion.
- You need 2 of to 3 slices Ham or bacon.
- It’s 1 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Easy melting cheese.
Tomato Gratin with Lots of Cheese step by step
- Slice the tomatoes in about 1 cm in width, then chop in half. Layer on the bottom of a casserole dish..
- Chop up the ham and onions..
- Mix the egg and mayonnaise with a spoon. When smooth, add the ham and onion and continue to mix..
- Place the tomatoes in Step 1 on the mixture in Step 3, and add as much cheese as you like on top. Bake in the toaster oven for 7 minutes and it's done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad