Apple cake with pomegranate sauce.
You can have Apple cake with pomegranate sauce using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Apple cake with pomegranate sauce
- It’s 2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of Pomegranate juice.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Lemon juice.
- It’s 4 tbs of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Crushed apple.
- You need slices of Apple heart shape.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
Apple cake with pomegranate sauce instructions
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes in 180° C. Grease the tin with butter and sprinkle dust, set aside..
- Now in a mixing bowl add melted butter, sugar, crushed apple, salt and vanilla essence. Whisk very well for about 5 minutes..
- In another bowl sieve flour, baking powder and baking soda thrice. Combine dry ingredient into wet mixture laddle by laddle and mix..
- Now add milk to make a smooth bater. Now pour the batter and tap twice to release air bubbles..
- Bake the cake for 35 minutes and when it's done check with toothpick..
- Aloo the cake to cool completely then demould the cake and set aside..
- Now in another sauce pan pour pomegranate juice and give it a boil. Add sugar and make a thick syrup and next add lemon juice and off the flame..
- Now cut the cake into cubes and place in a serving plate. Next drizzle pomegranate sauce on the top and insert apple heart shape stick..
- Dust some powdered sugar, serve the cake and enjoy..