You can have Pizza Tropicana using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Tropicana
- It’s 250 g of Pizza dough.
- Prepare Half of a banana sliced thinly.
- It’s 150 ml of Pasatta.
- It’s 3/4 of mozzarella ball.
- It’s 2 slices of ham diced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried mixed herbs.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Maldon salt.
- You need of Freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 10 of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 5 of cherry tomatoes, each sliced into 3.
Pizza Tropicana instructions
- Preheat oven 230,lightly oil pizza tray,best with holes in..
- Roll out dough on floured surface,to 2cm thick,1cm bigger than tray,fold in edge to create a crust..
- Drizzle 1tsp olive oil on base,smooth out over base with back of spoon.then do the same with the pasatta,not too much or then base will be soggy once cooked..
- Sprinkle with dried herbs,salt and pepper..
- Dot with mozzarella, sliced bananas and cherry tomatoes, leaving little gaps..
- Bake for 10 to 15 mins till crisp and lightly golden..
- To finish, salt,pepper, olive oil,basil leaves, cut into 6..
recipe by Adam Ball @cookpad