You can cook Ham Cutlets using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham Cutlets
- It’s 12 sheets of Sliced Ham (Square type).
- Prepare 3 sheets of Sliced Cheese.
- Prepare As needed of Flour.
- It’s As needed of Beaten egg.
- Prepare As needed of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare As needed of Cabbage.
Ham Cutlets instructions
- Finely slice the cabbage and immerse in cold water for 7 to 8 minutes to make it crispy fresh, and then drain..
- Lay 2 of sliced ham and put a sliced cheese on top of them. Lay 2 more sliced hams on top of the cheese..
- Cut the Hams & Cheese into 4 pieces..
- Coat the Ham &Cheese with flour, then the beaten egg, then the bread crumbs..
- Heat the frying oil to about 170 degrees, then put the Ham & Cheese in. After it cooks for a while, turn it over and fry till golden brown..
- Let the oil drip off..
- Shoulder Ham $6.5/500g at Cold Strage.
recipe by Saori Fujimoto @cookpad