Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette. When you see "smoked salmon and asparagus omelet," many of you might have glazed over thinking it's too gourmet to make quickly in the morning. I wouldn't do that to you! And I don't have the patience or time to make something overly involved.
Add the remaining oil to the pan. Beat the eggs loosely, season, then pour into the pan. A little bit of cooked salmon and steamed asparagus from the previous night's dinner makes this a wonderful omelette, especially on a soon to be lazy Sunday. You can have Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 16 of asparagus tips.
- Prepare 4 slices of smoked salmon.
- It’s 1 of little olive oil.
My husband loves this with hash browns. For a special twist, brown sliced croissants on a hot skillet and make a one egg version to make as your own Croissandwich. Melt butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, tilting the pan to make sure the entire bottom is coated. Scatter a quarter of the asparagus and salmon over the omelette and fold onto a plate.
Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette instructions
- One at a time, using a small lightly greased pan, beat an egg and make a simple omelette. Heat oil, add egg, flip over when nearly firm and cook the other side. Repeat for other 3 eggs. Meanwhile, bring small pan of water to the boil. Boil asparagus for 4 mins, don't over cook them, soggy asparagus is horrible!.
- Drain asparagus and run under cold water to stop them cooking. Then in a large pan, add your 4 omelettes, add a slice of salmon.
- Add asparagus tips, fold over and heat through with the lid on for 2 mins on low 😀.
Repeat to make a further three omelettes in the same way. Stir in some salt and pepper. Slide the omelet onto a plate. Gently beat the eggs together in a mixing bowl and season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat the butter in an omelette pan until foaming.