2 minute Chocolate Mug Cake. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make. The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best.
A quick and easy microwavable chocolate cake, for whenever that chocolate craving hits. I can't decide if this is the worst or greatest idea I have stumbled upon— a chocolate cake, baked in a mug, in a microwave, in under two minutes. You can go from hankering to satisfaction in a matter of mere. You can make 2 minute Chocolate Mug Cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2 minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
This is the chocolate mug cake recipe for chocolate lovers. On Saturday morning, I fully expected to see someone else as the winner of the But the reality is this chocolate mug cake only took one minute to make. Whether you crave chocolate chip cookies, brownies, or blondies; making food with your own two hands is a powerful way to upgrade the quality of your ingredients and infuse the meal (or in this. All too often, I find myself craving over-the-top desserts.
2 minute Chocolate Mug Cake instructions
- Combine dry ingredients and mix very well. Add the oil,milk and vanilla extract, stir then transfer to the mug..
- Either microwave 1-2 minutes or bake 180C for about 16 minutes..
- Frost with your favourite topping. I used a mixture of melted dark chocolate & icing sugar and mini choc chips. Enjoy!.
This chocolate mug cake might just be the answer. Whisk well until the egg is completely broken down. Whipping up a chocolate almond mug cake steals a mere two minutes of your time. Instant gratification has never been this clean! Rich, chocolatey cake in a matter of minutes?