Easy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes.
You can make Easy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- Prepare 3 lb of russet potatoes (peeled and thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped cooked ham.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Easy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes instructions
- Place sliced potatoes in crock pot. In a medium bowl mix cheese, onion and ham. Add mixture to crock pot with potatoes..
- Using the same bowl, mix the condensed cream of mushroom and water. Season to taste with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Pour over the potatoes..
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours!.
recipe by Dorothy @cookpad