7up lemon pound cake. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. For the glaze, I usually double the recipe and add fresh lemon juice as well. Cream sugar and butter, beat until fluffy.
Easy &up Lemon Pound Cake Pantry Recipe. Using a boxed yellow cake mix for this recipe takes out the extra steps of needing to add baking soda, sugar, and flour and it's a great and tasty way of making something different with a boxed cake mix. Soft, moist and can be made as bundt cake or pound cake. You can cook 7up lemon pound cake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 7up lemon pound cake
- It’s 2 stick of butter (softened).
- You need 1 stick of margarine (softened).
- Prepare 4 large of eggs (room temp).
- It’s 3 cup of cake flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of 7-up.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of confectioners sugar (powdered sugar).
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk (or as needed).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
I am so happy to add this recipe to my growing collection of doctored cake mix recipes. It's quick and convenient and even kids can help make it with you. If you are a fan of bundt cakes, you should really check out. Add the eggs in, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
7up lemon pound cake step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- in mixing bowl cream butter and sugar.
- add eggs one at a time, it helps to crack them in a separate bowl first.
- add flour (1 cup at a time).
- add vanilla and lemon juice.
- slowly mix in 7 up.
- bake 45 mins to an hour.
- while baking: make glaze.
- put powdered sugar, milk, vanilla, and lemon juice in a bowl, and whisk.
A classic bundt cake recipe with a citrusy lemon glaze. It's THE moistest, most flavorful, EASY to make bundt cake recipe – ever. It is worth noting that this is essentially a pound cake. That means that by design the texture is denser and heavier than a layer cake.. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.