French Style Vegetarian Stew.
Ingredients of French Style Vegetarian Stew
- Prepare of Celery.
- It’s of large Australian Red Onion.
- It’s of large US Russet Potatoes.
- It’s of medium Carrots.
- You need of large Red Capsicum.
- Prepare of large Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Bean Curd Skin Rolls.
- You need of medium Portabella Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Italian Spices.
- It’s of Vegetarian Stock Cubes.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Margarine.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Full Cream Milk.
French Style Vegetarian Stew step by step
- Cut all the vegetables including the mushrooms into cube size. Cut the bean curd skin roll into small slices and mince a little..
- Heat the pot and melt the margarine in low heat..
- When the margarine is heated up, put the spices into the margarine and stir fry all the ingredients in the pot for 5-10 minutes..
- Pour the water and milk into the pot and melt the sugar and stock cube in it..
- When the water is boiled, turn to low heat and stew the ingredients for 30-40 minutes. Then, ready to serve..
recipe by yvonneoh @cookpad