Chocolate mug cake. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake.
Do not overcook or the cake will be dry. An easy, delicious and healthy chocolate mug cake that's also gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo. I think it's the best chocolate mug cake recipe out there. You can make Chocolate mug cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate mug cake
- You need 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of dust sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking powder.
I remember scrolling through the TV a while. This microwave Chocolate Mug Cake will become your new obsession; it's the easiest and fastest way to make dessert for one or two, and you wont believe how delicious it is! How to Make a Chocolate Mug Cake – Step By Step Photos. A super indulgent Low Fat Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, to cheat on your diet WITHOUT cheating!
Chocolate mug cake step by step
- Mix sugar,butter and egg well.
- Now add the flour mix well.
- Add baking powder and vanilla essence mix well.
- Pour it into a microwave safe cup.
- Bake it on microwave mode for 3 minutes.
The best chocolate vegan mug cake out there! Super fudgy, moist and perfect anytime you need a chocolate fix, quick! For a molten chocolate mug cake, sprinkle the top with some mini chocolate chips before popping it into the microwave, then remove it a few seconds early. This cute little cake may have been. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat.