Buddha bowl with feta and sumac – vegetarian.
You can make Buddha bowl with feta and sumac – vegetarian using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buddha bowl with feta and sumac – vegetarian
- Prepare of For the roast sweet potato/ carrots.
- Prepare of sweet potato, cut into ‘chips’.
- It’s of carrots, cut into similar size pieces to the potato.
- You need of sumac.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of For the roast chicory.
- It’s of chicory, cut in half lengthways.
- It’s of garlic clove, peeled and chopped.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of For the feta/ cucumber salad.
- You need of 7cm-long chunk of cucumber, cut into batons.
- It’s of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- It’s of sumac.
- It’s of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of chunk of feta.
- Prepare of some fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped.
- It’s of Everything else.
- Prepare of Couple of handfuls of spinach.
- Prepare of grains cooked, eg freekeh or bulgar wheat.
- Prepare of couple of scoops of lentil hummus (found in my other recipes) or any kind of hummus.
Buddha bowl with feta and sumac – vegetarian instructions
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- Sweet potato/ carrots: put the oil and spices in a bowl and mix; toss the sweet potato and carrots in the mix; lay on a lined baking tray and roast for ~30 mins until tender..
- Chicory: put the chicory in a roasting dish with the garlic; drizzle with the oil and lemon juice. Roast for ~25mins..
- Feta/ cucumber salad: Put the cucumber in a bowl and add all the other feta/cucumber salad ingredients and mix..
- Spinach: you can add it raw or i like to gently cook it by heating a little bit of oil in a pan, then adding the spinach for about 1 min til it just starts to wilt..
- Build your bowl! And enjoy 😋.
recipe by Alessandra @cookpad