Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich. This sandwich is a quick, delicious meal and tastes great with a side of potato salad. Chipped chopped ham is a pressed ham loaf sold at deli counters in the Pittsburgh area which is. This zippy chopped ham salad will have your family looking forward to leftover ham!
Tips for Making Ham Salad Sandwiches. This ham salad recipe takes advantage of that leftover ham that always seems to linger after the family dinner, whether it's Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or I use half ham and half big baloney, and some sweet gerkiins that I've chopped in my food processor. Make a simple ham salad with diced ham, hard boiled eggs, sweet pickle relish, mayo, onion, celery, bell pepper, and mustard. You can cook Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- You need 1 tablespoon of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet pickle relish / salad cubes.
- It’s 8 ounces of smoked ham fully cooked.
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1 of hard boiled egg.
- You need 1 of kosher pickle quartered into spears.
- It’s To taste of peppercini/ banana pepper rings.
To make ground ham, chop leftover ham into cubes and either pulse in a food. Chopped ham, sweet relish, mustard, and red onions are all mixed together to give you a mouthwatering tea sandwich. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the chopped ham, chopped red onion, relish, mustard, mayonnaise, and fresh ground pepper. Cover and chill until you're ready to use.
Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich instructions
- Trim any unwanted fat or skin.
- Chop the ham finely or put into a food processor till your desired constancy..
- Add the mayonnaise, ham mustard, dill weed, sweet pickle cubes, Horseradish sauce, and onion powder. Mix as you go to get everything incorporated..
- Add cheese and mix once more..
- It should be ready.
- Oh the egg, chop the egg up and mix..
- Toast the bread, slice the pickle..
- Spread the ham mixture on the bread and serve with the pickle and peppers. The other sandwich is tuna salad sandwich..
- I hope you enjoy!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad
Ham Sandwich with Greens and EggsPork. View top rated Chopped ham salad sandwich recipes with ratings and reviews. Hot Ham Salad Sandwiches, Ham Salad Sandwiches, Ham Salad Sandwich, etc. Leftover ham may be used for making this salad. Enjoy on crackers or in a sandwich.