Gulab jamun cake. To make Gulab Jamun Cake first mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Milk powder, all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and cardamom powder. Gulab Jamun Cake is a decadent Indian dessert or to say Indian sweets inspired fusion cake.
Instructions Take a cake, soak it with the gulab jamun syrup. Cut few jamuns and arrange it on the cake. Cut the sponge cake in two horizontally. You can cook Gulab jamun cake using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gulab jamun cake
- You need 100 gm of maida (all purpose flour).
- You need 200 gm of milkmaid.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rose essence.
- It’s 100 ml of aerated water (soda).
- You need 1/2 TSP of cardamom powder.
- It’s of For cream.
- It’s 300 gm of whipped cream.
- Prepare as needed of Gulab jamun.
- You need 5-6 of Pistachio.
- It’s of For soaking.
- It’s as needed of Gulab jamun chashni (water which contain rose essence).
Moist the surface with the sugar syrup. Using a piping bag, cover the surface with whipped cream. Gulab Jamun Cake – Cakes, Pancakes, Frostings Gulab jamun is a very popular and traditional sweet in Pakistan that is also served at festivals. This delicious cake is made with gulab jamun. made for occasions and festival celebrations. gulab jamun recipe
Gulab jamun cake instructions
- Sieve together maida, b. Powder, b. Soda. Beat milkmaid, butter & rose essence. Put in the maida mixture..
- Add cardamom powder & add aerated water & beat till fluffy..
- Meanwhile preheat the oven at 180°c for 10 min..
- Pour the better in greased & dusted tin. Tap 2-3 times. Bake at 180 °c for 20 min.After 20 min. Check the cake with toothpick.it's come out clean. Than cool down the cake around 30 min. & demould..
- Beat the cream till stiff peak comes.(I used Tropolite).
- Cut it into 3 layer. Take a cake base apply some whipped cream..
- Put 1st layer of cake soaked it with gulabjamun chasni &apply cream & spread evenly. add small chunks of gulab jamun..
- Put 2nd layer of cake. And again do the step no7..
- Put 3rd layer of cake. Soak with chasni apply cream all over the cake. Put it into refrigerator for30 min. It's called crumb coating..
- After 30 min. Finishing the cake with cream. & make rosset by 1M or 2D nozzle. Put gulab jamun & decorate with pistachios..
- Chill the cake at least 2 hours. Than serve..
gulab jamun with instant khoya furthermore, some important and critical tips and suggestions for a perfect gulab jamun recipe. firstly. Gulab jamun recipe with step by step photos. The best recipe to make gulab jamun at home. Traditionally gulab jamun were made using khoya i.e milk solids as the main ingredient. Learn how to make a delicious cultural favorite.