Whosayna’s Fruit and Nut Cake.
You can have Whosayna’s Fruit and Nut Cake using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Fruit and Nut Cake
- Prepare 250 gms of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 500 gms of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- You need 3 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 1 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Egg Yellow Colour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Condensed Milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 50 gms of Red and Green Cherries.
- Prepare 3/4 kg of Mixed Fruit Cake Mix.
- It’s 50 gms of Walnuts.
Whosayna’s Fruit and Nut Cake instructions
- Beat sugar, oil and butter till fluffed up, add essence and 2 eggs at a time and continue beating, add condensed milk and colour then beat. Add flour, salt and baking powder fold in well. In a tray put all nuts and fruits sprinkle dry flour and coat them well. Add the coated mixture in batter and mix well. Pour on greased tray and bake in oven on 170 C till done..
recipe by Husseina Nazir @cookpad