Ham and Mushrooms Scramble Eggs.
You can have Ham and Mushrooms Scramble Eggs using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and Mushrooms Scramble Eggs
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, minced.
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper, diced.
- You need 6 slices of smoked ham, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 can of champignons, drained, thinly sliced.
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of whole milk.
- It’s 100 gr of cheddar cheese or to taste.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Additional side dish:.
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado, sliced.
- It’s of fresh strawberries or your favorite fruits.
Ham and Mushrooms Scramble Eggs instructions
- Heat the butter on a pan over medium high heat. Sauté onion until fragrant..
- Add champignons, smoked ham, and red bell pepper. Cook for about 1 minute..
- Whisk eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the egg batter into the pan. Stir slowly with a spatula..
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the eggs. Cover the pan with the lid for another minute. Remove from the heat. Put it aside for 2-3 minutes until the cheese melts..
- Serve warm with your favorite fruits 🍌 🍎 🥑 🍓 🍊 🥝 🍉 🍈 and a glass of milk! 😋.
recipe by jenscookingdiary @cookpad