Christmas cake. Bake this festive fruit cake in advance of Christmas and feed it regularly with rum, brandy or Make this beautifully rich Christmas cake a month ahead of the big day. Christmas cake recipes from all your favourite BBC Chefs Mary Berry, Delia Smith, Frances Quinn If you're making and decorating a Christmas cake for the first time or wanting a new twist on the. Christmas cake is a type of cake, often fruitcake, served at Christmas time in many countries.
This Christmas cake decorating playlist includes all my Christmas ideas and video tutorials, old and new. Rich cheesecakes, old-fashioned fruitcakes, gingerbread, and red velvet cake. Get recipes and tips for the most festive Christmas cakes. You can have Christmas cake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas cake
- Prepare 2 cups of Flour (I used 50:50, Whole Wheat Flour: All Purpose Flour).
- It’s 1 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dried Red Cranberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dried Chopped Apricot Handful of black raisins.
- You need 1/2 cup of mixed nuts (cashews, almonds and walnuts).
- You need 3/4 cup of brown or cane sugar Powdered.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla custard powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
From traditional Christmas cakes with gorgeous decorations to quick fondant figures, these easy Christmas cake decorating ideas and designs are loads of fun. A gorgeous Christmas cake is a must for holiday celebrations. From a chocolate yule log to decadent peppermint cheesecake, these desserts will be a hit. Forget presents — we want these tasty Christmas cakes!
Christmas cake instructions
- Soak all the nuts and berries in orange juice for 3-4 hours.
- Mix sugar and butter in a blender.
- Mix orange juice to it.
- Sieve the dry ingredients and slowly add to the wet ingredients with the help of a spatula.
- Add vanilla essence to this mix and pour in the greased tin.
- Tap it on the counter to release the air bubbles.
- Place the baking tin in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Do the skewer test.
- Let it cool on the wire rack.
- Enjoy the eggless alcohol free Christmas cake.
recipe by RUCHIKA @cookpad
Enjoy a slice (or three) of these. Save a slice for Santa because with these recipes for gingerbread, mint-chocolate and so much more, Betty's got a celebration cake everyone will adore! See more ideas about christmas cake, cupcake cakes, xmas cake. Christmas Candy Cane Wedding Cake A fondant wedding cake with fondant handmade/painted candy canes and gumpaste. This year's Christmas cake takes its cue from a magical snowy mountain scene.