Ham Egg And Cheese Burritos.
You can cook Ham Egg And Cheese Burritos using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Ham Egg And Cheese Burritos
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped ham.
- It’s 4 of Burrito shells.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of Hot sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Milk.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
Ham Egg And Cheese Burritos instructions
- Place chopped ham in a fry pan and cook until done. (I cheated and purchased chopped ham instead of chopping a ham steak my self).
- Crack your four eggs into a mix bowl add the dash of milk dash of salt and dash of pepper and scramble up.
- Cook your eggs.
- After your eggs are scrambled and cooked add in your ham to the pan.
- Add your mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese to the egg and ham mix.
- Mix all together let the cheese melt.
- Place a burrito shell in a different fry pan and warm both sides.
- After warmed place on a plate.
- Put a generous amount of egg mixture in the middle of the shell in a line formation not too much tho it will make it harder to roll.
- Fold in both sides and roll one end towards the other to form the burrito then place on a stove top grill to form it all together.
- Serve and enjoy.
recipe by Beth Rodgers @cookpad