You can cook Healthy Sangria using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Sangria
- You need 750 ml of Red wine.
- Prepare 3 of Longan (dried).
- It’s 1 bunch of Goji berries.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Raisins.
- Prepare 5 of Figs.
- Prepare 3 of Dates (from a date palm).
Healthy Sangria step by step
- Prepare a sterilised 1 litre jar. Rinse it out with hot water or alcohol..
- Add all of the ingredients to the jar and leave it in a cool, dark place or in the refrigerator..
- After 1 week, remove all of the fruit. If you leave it in then the wine will go cloudy. You can eat the goji berries if you like..
- You can serve this drink with honey or in a cocktail with 100% apple or orange juice. It tastes even better with freshly squeezed orange juice..
- It's not so healthy but this sangria does taste great when mixed sweetened carbonated water..
- You can use seasonal fruits when making this sangria if you like. You can add peach, nectarine, or plum halves or even slices of orange..
- The dried figs that I used were quite small, about 2 cm in diameter. I used dates that were 5 cm long..
- From the top, going clockwise, we have dates, raisins, figs, longans, and goji berries. The recipe photo shows a sangria with nectarine also added..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad