Wheat jaggery cake.
You can cook Wheat jaggery cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Wheat jaggery cake
- Prepare 1 cup of – wheat flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbs of – maida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of – baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of – chopped jaggery.
- You need 1/4 tsp of – salt.
- Prepare 5 tbs of – oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of – water.
- You need 1 tsp of – vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of – chopped walnut.
Wheat jaggery cake step by step
- Heat the water in a pan on medium flame. Add jaggery and boiled till it completely mix..
- Switch off the gas. Strain the mixture and let it cool down..
- In another bowl combine all dry ingredients and sieve it..
- Now add jaggery liquid, oil and vanilla essence to the flour. Add half quantity of chopped walnuts and Whisk well..
- Meanwhile preheat the microwave 180 degree centigrade..
- Grease the baking tray with oil and sprinkle some wheat flour..
- Pour the mixture into baking tray. Sprinkle some chopped walnuts. Bake at 180 degrees centigrade for 35 minutes on convection mode..
- Check out with toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean cake is ready..
recipe by deoyani @cookpad