Gyoza Dumplings With Wings.
You can have Gyoza Dumplings With Wings using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gyoza Dumplings With Wings
- You need of (15 dumplings cooked in 2 batches).
- You need 30 large of gyoza skins.
- It’s 50 ml of x 2 Water.
- You need 350 grams of ★ Cabbage.
- Prepare 250 grams of ★ Ground pork.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★ Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of ★ Ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ★ Salt.
- Prepare 100 ml of x 2 ☆ Water.
- You need 1 tsp of x 2 ☆ Cake flour.
Gyoza Dumplings With Wings step by step
- Finely chop the cabbage and mix together with the ★ ingredients, then wrap with the gyoza skins..
- Spread some oil in a frying pan and line up the gyoza dumplings in it. Turn the heat on to high..
- When the oil is hot, add 50 ml of water even if the dumplings aren't browned on the bottom yet. Cover with a lid and steam..
- When the water has evaporated, remove the lid immediately and add the ☆ ingredients. Cook over medium heat until the 'wings' are brown and crispy, and they're done!.