Vegan Mashed Potatoes.
You can have Vegan Mashed Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Mashed Potatoes
- Prepare of golden potatoes.
- Prepare of sea salt (for water).
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of vegan butter.
- You need of chives (optional topping).
Vegan Mashed Potatoes instructions
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Halve your potatoes and place in a large saucepan or pot and cover with water by 1 inch..
- Bring to a light boil over high heat and add 1 tsp of sea salt and cook for 25-30 minutes or until very tender. They should effortlessly slide off a knife when pierced with a knife..
- Once tender, drain your potatoes and place them back in the hot pot off the heat for 1 minute to evaporate any additional water. Mash your potatoes using a potato masher until fluffy..
- Add in vegan butter, garlic, salt, and black pepper and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed..
recipe by LITTLE_Chef @cookpad