Green eggs and ham. Green Eggs and Ham is a children's book by Dr. Living Books – Green Eggs And Ham (Read To Me). With Michael Douglas, Adam Devine, Jillian Bell, Ilana Glazer.
It is based on the book of the same name. One sunny morning, it starts off with the Grouchy Guy who is reading the morning newspaper in an armchair. Green Eggs and Ham is a best-selling and critically acclaimed book by Dr. You can make Green eggs and ham using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green eggs and ham
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of diced ham.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of green hot sauce, optional.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
Seuss (the pen name of Theodor Seuss Geisel), first published on Green Eggs and Ham is unique in that it was written on a bet. I do not like Green eggs and ham. Would you like them Here or there? A description of tropes appearing in Green Eggs and Ham.
Green eggs and ham step by step
- Heat a pan, add butter. Add ham cubes. Stir but let them caramelize..
- Beat the eggs and add parsley and cilantro. Pour over the ham.
- Take a lid and cover. Then add water under the lid and recover over the eggs, letting the eggs steam..
- Add green hot sauce if you like serve hope you enjoy!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad
Seuss does it again, putting a tiny collection of words to amazing use. Literature / Green Eggs and Ham. It's Green Eggs and Ham, Dr. And many Seuss readers Will call it the best. It's all about Sam and a guy with no name who learns to eat green stuff without any shame.