Smoky Italian Ham & Eggs.
You can make Smoky Italian Ham & Eggs using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoky Italian Ham & Eggs
- Prepare 9 slice of thinly sliced smoked ham.
- It’s 6 slice of jalapeño & cheese turkey.
- Prepare 8 slice of Italian genoa salami.
- You need 4 oz of Smoked Gouda cheese, grated.
- Prepare 4 oz of Monterrey Jack Cheese, grated.
- It’s 8 large of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of (to taste) garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of (to taste) onion salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of green onion, chopped.
- You need of cooking spray.
Smoky Italian Ham & Eggs instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º..
- Spray baking dish with the cooking spray..
- Lay the ham on the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle 1/3 of each cheese. Lay jalepeno turkey on top and layer with 1/3 each cheese again. Layer remaining slices of salami on top and the remaining cheese..
- Beat the eggs & seasonings in a bowl and pour them slowly and evenly over the top to moisten all. Top with the chopped green onion..
- Pop into oven & bake for about 20 minutes or until center is set. Serve at once..
recipe by Brenda @cookpad