Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting.
You can have Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting
- It’s 1 of recipe Fudge Brownies, recipe attached in direction step #1.
- You need of FOR CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MOUSSE FROSTING.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 4 oz of chocolate peppermint candy's, I used Andes Mints, broken up into pieces.
- It’s 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pure peppermint extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shaved Chocolate Peppermint candy's , I used Andes Mints.
Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting instructions
- Make and cool Fudge Brownies recipe attached below, https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332661-fudge-brownies.
- MAKE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MOUSSE FROSTING.
- Have broken chocolate candy's in a large bowl.
- Heat heavy cream to a simmer, either in microwave or on stove top. Pour hot cream over candy's and let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth. Chill uncovered until very cold, at least 3 hours..
- Beat cold chocolate peppermint mixture until soft peaks form, add confectioner's sugar, peppermint and vannila extracts. Beat just until it's a fluffy firm mousse consistancy..
- Frost brownies with the chocolate peppermint mousse. Garnish with the shaved Andes Mints. Store in refigerator, covered.