Vegan chocolate cake.
You can cook Vegan chocolate cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s of For the glaze:.
- It’s 2 cups of icing sugar.
- It’s 5 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegan milk.
Vegan chocolate cake instructions
- In a bowl add flour, sugar, salt and cocoa powder. Mix well and keep it aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, add oil, vanilla extract, vinegar and water. Beat it well. Then gently fold in the flour mixture..
- Pour the batter in a 9 x 5 inch greased tin and bake it for 35 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°..
- Once the cake is baked, cool it on a wire rack..
- For the glaze, in a pan, heat the coconut oil and add cocoa powder and milk to it and whisk well, till it thickens. Remove from heat and mix in the icing sugar..
- Pour the glaze over the cake, let it set, then serve..
recipe by Rachna @cookpad