Fool Proof Date Night Pasta.
You can cook Fool Proof Date Night Pasta using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Fool Proof Date Night Pasta
- It’s 1 box of Penne Pasta.
- You need 1 packages of Sausages.
- It’s 1 stick of Margerine.
- It’s 1 can of Crushed Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Parmesean Cheese.
- You need 5 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of Brussel Sprouts.
Fool Proof Date Night Pasta instructions
- In a large pot start salted water boiling for your Penne. We love the Hidden Vegetables kind..
- In a large deep skillet melt an entire stick of margerine..
- Chop up your sausages or keilbasa or chicken breasts. Whatever you like! We love Adiells sun dried tomato artichoke hearts chicken sausages. Add them to the margerine to brown..
- Rinse your fresh brussel sprouts and remove the bottoms. Depending on size you may want to cut them in half or slice them unless they are tiny. You can also use a bag of frozen ones whole if its a lazy day. Or even a bunch of spinach if you prefer but then add it right before the milk later on..
- Add the brussels into the margerine with the sausages and cook over medium until they are nearly cookes through and browned a bit. Then add a chopped onion and garlic to taste. We often have the whole pre peeled cloves on hand and I add those whole because in my house garlic IS a vegetable..
- Drop your penne in your now boiling salted water. Stir so it doesnt stick..
- In your skillet dump one large jar or can of crushed tomatoes and add garlic salt and or pepper and italian seasoning to taste..
- Scoop one cup of the pasta water into your skillet. Cover and let simmer for a few minutes..
- When your pasta is CLOSE to done…drain it and add it to your skillet of sauce and stir. Let it simmer for a minute or two until pasta is done. Add in one can of evaporated milk and some parmesean cheese to taste..
- TASTE it and adjust seasoning as needed….then SERVE! And enjoy..
recipe by imogen.ation.7 @cookpad