Soft White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Drop Cookies. The perfect pumpkin oatmeal cookies with white chocolate chips. Soft and chewy pumpkin cookie recipe. Since pumpkin pairs so well with white chocolate, I knew that I needed to make a pumpkin white chocolate cookie recipe.
Home » Dessert » Cookies » Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. But sadly, some parents aren't so lucky – and that's why we're partnering with OXO today to share a delicious recipe – these Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – as part of their "Be a Good Cookie" program benefiting. Frequently asked questions about chocolate chip pumpkin cookies. You can make Soft White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Drop Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soft White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Drop Cookies
- You need 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of pumpkin spice or to taste, I like a lot.
- Prepare 2 of sticks room temp butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 15 oz of can of pumkin puree.
- It’s 2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese icing.
- It’s 1 of sprinkles.
Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg. These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are super soft and pillowy and packed with pumpkin pie flavor! Creating This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. Every year around this time I see Gently stir in the chocolate chips, then drop rounded scoops of cookie dough onto a parchment.
Soft White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Drop Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- In mixing bowl sift together your dry ingredients. .flour, baking powder, salt, spices.
- In separate large mixing bowl cream together your butter and sugar, then add your eggs and vanilla and pumpkin and mix until blended.
- Slowly add your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients about a cup at a time until well blended.
- Stir in your white chocolate chips.
- On a parchment lined baking pan drop cookies about 1 1/2 tablespoons per cookie and flatten it out a little, these don't spread much.
- Bake at 350* my cookies took about 13 minutes per dozen I put in so just keep checking on them until they are slightly golden on top and are done all the way through.
- Once they are cooled slather some cream cheese icing on top and dash on some sprinkles.
These are the Best White Chocolate Chip Cookies ever! You see, usually white chocolate chip cookies come with other stuff mixed in, like coconut, or macadamia nuts. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies-everyone's favorite fall cookie! These spiced pumpkin cookies are soft, chewy, and dotted with chocolate chips! I had pumpkin leftover from our Pumpkin Bread and wasn't about to let it go to waste.