Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich.
You can make Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich
- Prepare of egg salad.
- You need 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare dash of celery salt.
- You need dash of dried dill.
- Prepare 3 of grinds fresh pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of sandwich.
- You need 4 slice of english muffin bread. Recipe attached.
- It’s 4 slice of thin cut deli ham.
- You need 2 slice of cheddar cheese.
Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich instructions
- Hard boil eggs and peel..
- In large bowl add eggs and rest of ingredients for egg salad..
- Mix together and break up eggs with a fork..
- Toast the english muffin bread slices. You can make it plain english muffin bread by omitting the cinnamon and raisins. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349613-cinnamon-raisin-english-muffin-bread-easy.
- Place two slices of ham, then half of the egg salad, then slice of cheese..
- Top with piece of toast and you have a satisfying tasty sandwich. Cut in half. Serve with a pickle if you like..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
recipe by Taylor Topp @cookpad