Pepperoni ham and egg sandwich. Pepperoni Ham And Egg Sandwich – Easy Light Lunch Ideas "egg sandwich Find quick and easy lunch recipes menu ideas. Scrambled Egg and Pepperoni Submarine Sandwich. This quick recipe for a hot and hearty submarine sandwich is easy to prepare.
A pepper and egg sandwich is a sandwich made with bell pepper and scrambled egg, typically served on French bread. It is a popular staple on Fridays during Lent among Catholic Italian-Americans, particularly in Chicago, Illinois. Tea Party Sandwiches Egg Sandwiches Cucumber Tea Sandwiches Ham And Egg Sandwich Ham Sandwich Recipes Sandwich Fillings Ham And Eggs Snacks Für Party Appetizer Italian Pepperoni Pinwheels. You can cook Pepperoni ham and egg sandwich using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni ham and egg sandwich
- You need 3 oz of pepperoni luncheon meat.
- Prepare 3 1/2 oz of boiled ham luncheon meat.
- It’s 4 large of eggs scrambled.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayonnaise made from olive oil.
- Prepare 1 large of tomato sliced.
- Prepare 6 slice of white bread.
Your favorite pizza toppings alongside garlic cream cheese all rolled up in a tortilla. I don't know exactly when this humble sandwich had it's beginning, but I've been eating this since I was a little kid. Italian Pepperoni Sandwich – great lunchbox sandwich idea! Loaded with deli-sliced meat and cheese as well as shredded lettuce.
Pepperoni ham and egg sandwich step by step
- Fry the pepperoni till crisp put on paper towel to drain excessive oil.
- Take bread put half tablespoon of mayonnaise on each bread fry egg.
- Take put 2 slices of ham each on 4 slices of bread add egg add pepperoni.
- Cut in half or serve whole.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad
Perfect to add to your lunch menu. Serve this sandwich with Italian Pasta Salad and Homemade Italian Dressing. This post is sponsored by Oscar Mayer. Next, brush the edges with some of the egg whites. I like to have Grilled Cheese Ham and Egg Sandwich for breakfast.