Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups.
You can have Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups
- Prepare 300 grams of round ham slices.
- It’s 1/2 dozen of eggs, preferably free range.
- You need 1 of splash of cream, milk or water.
- Prepare 1 of small brown/cooking onion, finely diced.
- It’s 1 of tomato, diced.
- You need 5 of button mushrooms, diced.
- You need 1 of portion frozen spinach, thawed.
- You need 1 of handful tasty cheese, grated.
- It’s 1 of liberal dash of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of sea or himilayan salt and ground pepper.
Heidi's Omelette Egg and Ham Cups step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. In a large mixing bowl, whisk all the ingredients together, apart from the ham.
- Lightly spray a muffin tin and line with two pieces of Ham per hole. Note, I buy the Ham packs from Aldi as they're economical and the perfect size.
- With a spoon, pour the mixture into each Ham cup, approximately 3/4 of the way up.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes, until golden and puffy and enjoy.
recipe by heidi.clacy @cookpad