Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake.
Ingredients of Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake
- Prepare of Chickpea flour (besan/ garbanzo beans flour).
- Prepare of paprika.
- You need of garam masala.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of teaspoon turmeric.
- You need of finely chopped red onions.
- Prepare of coriander leaves.
- It’s of finely chopped tomatoes.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of olive oil (vegan) / ghee for brushing.
Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake instructions
- Make a batter by mixing all the above ingredients in a mixing bowl. The consistency of the batter should be similar to dosa, crepes. Ensure that there are no flour lumps in the batter..
- Pour this batter on a medium-hot well-greased pan and cook on low flame till the chilla is cooked on both sides. Serve with coriander chutney..
- Serve and Enjoy..
recipe by Anmen @cookpad