Pulleys sweet ham and eggs.
You can make Pulleys sweet ham and eggs using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Pulleys sweet ham and eggs
- It’s 1 can of mountin dew (or substirute with favorite pop.
- You need 2 medium of eggs.
- You need 1 large of ham.
Pulleys sweet ham and eggs step by step
- preheat skillet with little butter.
- dice ham into little chuncks.
- scramble 2 eggs (whites and yoke ).
- start to scramble eggs.
- when eggs are finished remove and let sit on a plate.
- add ham to same skillet.
- lightly brown ham then add 1 can if mountin dew (or choice of pop).
recipe by timmypulley @cookpad