ham and swiss scrambled eggs.
You can cook ham and swiss scrambled eggs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ham and swiss scrambled eggs
- It’s 5 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 small of handful of chives.
- You need 1 dash of garlic powder (or 1clove freah garlic minced).
- It’s 2 slice of deli ham, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded swiss cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped spinach.
ham and swiss scrambled eggs step by step
- sautee ham and spinach in olive oil until spinach is wilted, add salt and garlic..
- scramble eggs and chives and pour over the ham and spinach..
- cook until eggs are completely cooked through..
- sprinkle cheese over top and scramble until melted..
- serve with toast and/or your other favorite breakfast sides. and enjoy :).
recipe by ericababi @cookpad