Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
You can have Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Prepare of Cake.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xanthum gum.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of gluten-free all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cup of zucchini, unpeeled & shredded.
- It’s of Frosting.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 6 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 cup of powdered sugar.
Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9×13 cake pan..
- Beat sugar, eggs, oil, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, salt, & xanthum gum in large bowl with mixer until well blended. With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour until well blended. Stir in zucchini. Spread evenly in pan..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack..
- For frosting, beat margarine, cream cheese, & vanilla until smooth. With mixer on low, gradually add powdered sugar until well blended. Spread on cooled cake. Sprinkle with walnuts, if desired..