Smoked salmon, pea and feta fritatta. Drain well and leave to cool slightly. Cut the salmon into wide strips. Serve this smoked salmon frittata for a simple supper.
Garnish with fresh herbs or avocado slices for a beautiful presentation. This healthy, smoked salmon frittata is the perfect breakfast (or Sunday brunch recipe). Filled with salmon, goat cheese, scallions, shallots and herbs, it's naturally gluten-free, paleo-friendly and is sure to impress. You can make Smoked salmon, pea and feta fritatta using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked salmon, pea and feta fritatta
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- It’s 150 g of smoked salmon.
- You need 80 g of feta cheese.
- It’s Cup of frozen peas.
- It’s of Small chopped onion.
- It’s of Olive oil.
When it comes to meals, is there anything better than a Sunday brunch? Asparagus, pea & feta frittata with roast tomatoes. Ideal for the start of a party, these bit sized frittata parcels have a crumbling cracker base with a cheesy salmon filling. Smoked Salmon Avocado Feta SaladSaladMenu. fresh dill, English cucumber, smoked salmon, feta cheese.
Smoked salmon, pea and feta fritatta instructions
- Fry onion gently in olive oil. Add peas when softened.
- Beat eggs in a jug. Add to pan. Mix a little with a fork. Chop salmon and throw it in, mix a little again. Then crumble in the feta. Cook for about 5-6 minutes.
- Turn on the grill and finish it off under. It will rise and be light and fluffy. Leave to rest a bit on a wire rack. Enjoy 😁.
Top chef Mark Sargeant shows how to whip up a delicious frittata in minutes using British Lion eggs. This quick and easy recipe is a great source of protein. This simple and delicious smoked salmon frittata recipe is quick and easy to prepare. Smoked salmon + dill and spinach + cream cheese has always been one of our go-to flavor combos, but pairing it with eggs to make this cutie pie individual breakfast frittata goodness is just a dream come true. They're easy to make, protein-packed and a delicious way to start your day.