Chocolate Mud Cake for Mother's Day!.
You can cook Chocolate Mud Cake for Mother's Day! using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mud Cake for Mother's Day!
- It’s of Quantity.
- It’s 1 cup of All purpose flour (maida) – the cup I used holds 200ml liquid.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 125 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 125 grams of dark chocolate chopped.
- You need 125 grams of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar Granulated.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of coffee Instant powder ( I used brew).
- You need 1 tsp of water Boiling.
- It’s of water 1 cup.
Chocolate Mud Cake for Mother's Day! step by step
- Take a microwave safe bowl, add the butter and chocolate together and melt it!.
- Or you can take a pan, on medium heat melt the butter and chocolate together, and set aside to cool..
- In another bowl, mix together the sugar, instant coffee, boiling water and stir till to sugar dissolves..
- Once the chocolate mix is cooled add the sugar, coffee and water mix to it..
- Sieve the flour, baking soda and cocoa powder together. Add it to the chocolate mix and fold little by little; add in eggs one at a time. Get the cake mixture together!.
- Pre- heat the oven to 180 degree celsius, grease an 8 inch tin and bake the cake for 30 minutes..
- I have a microwave-convection oven and the cake baked in 30 mins, if you using and OTG, after 30 minutes insert a skewer if it comes out clean then the cake is cooked..
- If the cake is still not baked; bake for another 5 minutes..
- Serve with whipped cream, ice cream!.