Easy Okonomiyaki: Both Hiroshima and Kansai Region Natives Love This.
You can have Easy Okonomiyaki: Both Hiroshima and Kansai Region Natives Love This using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Okonomiyaki: Both Hiroshima and Kansai Region Natives Love This
- Prepare 5 of to 6 large leaves Cabbage.
- You need 2 of to 3 stalks Green onion.
- You need 3 slice of Ham.
- Prepare 100 grams of ◎ Cake flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of ◎ Katakuriko.
- It’s 5 grams of ◎ Baking powder.
- You need 1 of ◆ Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of each ◆ Soy sauce, sugar, dashi stock granules.
- It’s 1 dash of ◆ Salt.
- It’s 160 of to 200 ml Water.
Easy Okonomiyaki: Both Hiroshima and Kansai Region Natives Love This step by step
- Preparation: Coarsely chop the cabbage, and cut the green onion into thin rounds. Cut up the ham into 1 to 2 cm cubes. Beat the egg..
- Put the ingredients marked ◎ into a bowl and mix together. Add the ingredients marked ◆, and mix together while adding the water in 2 to 3 batches..
- When there are no lumps left in the batter, add the cabbage, green onion and ham and mix well..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and pour in the batter, ensuring that it doesn't spread out too much and get too thin. (If you like you can top the batter with slices of ham or pork.).
- Cook over medium heat until brown on one side. Flip over in one go, put on a lid and steam-cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Done! Enjoy!.
- Addendum: If you're making a lot of okonomiyaki, you can cook them in a 200 °C oven fo 40 minutes. But they turn out better cooked in a frying pan..
- I only use 1 egg to cut down on calories, but it's very nice with 3 eggs too. If you use 2 eggs you need a bit less water..
- How to turn spaghetti into Chinese-style noodles in an instant; See. Okonomiyaki is delicious with stir fried noodles. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144105-how-to-instantly-transform-spaghetti-into-chinese-noodles.
- I'll continue creating easy recipes that you can make with ingredients you have on hand!.
- For Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki see:, Easy and Quick: Hiroshima Style Okonomiyaki In A Frying Pan. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144108-simple-hiroshima-style-okonomiyaki-in-a-frying-pan.
- For parties, I recommend: Cake-Style Okonomiyaki -. Make a big okonomiyaki in the oven -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144115-okonomiyaki-in-the-oven https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153484-cake-style-okonomiyaki.