Sugared Holiday Pecans. An incredibly easy recipe for Cinnamon-Sugar Candied Pecans, perfect for holiday snacking or gift-giving! Easy to make sugar coated pecans. Pecan halves are coated first with egg whites, then sugar and spices, then baked in the oven for half an hour.
Cinnamon and sugared pecans with a hint of salt are the perfect sweet and savory treat during the holiday season. Sugared pecans with a little spice. Beat egg white and water until fluffy. You can cook Sugared Holiday Pecans using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugared Holiday Pecans
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 lb of Pecans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Fold pecans into egg whites until well coated. And if these sugared pecans have made a pecan lover out of you, you may enjoy some other classic Southern recipes. Check out this Southern Holiday Dinner Menu for more. I actually grew up with candied pecans, sugared pecans, and glazed pecans of all sorts in my Simply place the pecans in jars with ribbon or in pretty holiday tins.
Sugared Holiday Pecans step by step
- Beat egg white and water together until foamy. Pour on the nuts and stir until all are coated..
- Mix sugars, cinnamon and salt together. Pour into bowl over pecans and stir until all nuts are coated.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake at 275° for 30 to 45 min.
How to Make Candied Pecans Learn how to make Sugared Pecans. White sugar – no brown sugar needed here. The white sugar caramelizes in the oven. Pour sugar mixture over pecans and toss until evenly coated. Pour coated pecans onto prepared baking sheet.