Healthy Whole wheat flour banana chocolate cake.
You can have Healthy Whole wheat flour banana chocolate cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Healthy Whole wheat flour banana chocolate cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 3 of banana (maximum riped).
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar/ regular sugar powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of black raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almonds (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Chocolate toppings for decoration.
Healthy Whole wheat flour banana chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 min..
- Grease the tin with ghee, dust it with flour..
- In a mixing bowl add mashed banana with powdered sugar, mix well and keep aside..
- Sieve wheat flour, corn flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt 5 to 6 times..
- Beat the banana sugar mixture with hand mixer, add vanilla essence, oil and milk to it. Beat well. To this add the flour mixture and mix well..
- Add black raisins..
- Pour the mixture to the tin. Sprinkle chopped almonds on top..
- Bake it for 20 to 25 min. at 175 degrees. After 15 min check with skewer. If skewer stick comes out clean it is done. Adjust the timing as per oven size and settings..
- Cool down on wire rack. After get cooled cut in pieces. Pour chocolate toppings over it..
recipe by Preeti Chaudhari – Patil @cookpad