Coffee Banana Walnut Cake Without Oven.
You can cook Coffee Banana Walnut Cake Without Oven using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Coffee Banana Walnut Cake Without Oven
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
- You need of Baking soda.
- You need of oil.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of ripe yellow bananas (normal bananas also can be used).
- Prepare of dark coffee water.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of walnut.
- It’s of raisins.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- You need of For Baking Without Oven.
- Prepare of deep thick bottom vessel.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of rack/ ring.
- You need of rectangular cake tin.
- It’s of Butter paper.
- Prepare of ghee.
Coffee Banana Walnut Cake Without Oven step by step
- For Baking Without Oven: take deep thick vessel spread salt. Place ring/ rack in the middle close the lid. Keep it on medium flame to get pre heated. Take cake tin place butter paper in and grease it with ghee and keep a side..
- In a mixing bowl take chopped bananas, add coffee water, milk and blend it. Blend in such a way that the banana chunks should remain..
- In another bowl add oil sugar blend it..
- In another mixing bowl add flour, Baking Powder, Baking soda. Mix it all well.
- Now add oil sugar mix, banana coffee milk mix and vanilla essence..
- Whisk it properly. Add walnuts and raisins whisk it again. Pour into the greased cake tin..
- Tap it properly and put some raisins and walnut on the top. Place the tin in preheated vessel. Close the lid and bake it on medium flame for 30-40 min..
- After 30 min check it with toothpick. If it comes out clear then cake is done. If not close the lid and bake it 10 more min. Off the gas. Take out the tin and let get cool. Take it out on rack..
- See the colour and texture and pluffyness of the cake. Enjoy with friends and family..
recipe by Suvas Shah @cookpad