Vegan Potato gnocchi.
You can have Vegan Potato gnocchi using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Potato gnocchi
- You need of all-purpose flour and extra for dust.
- It’s of potato 🥔 size medium.
- Prepare of Salt and more for water.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need of medium size tomato.
- You need of medium size onion.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of curry powder.
- It’s of ketchup.
- It’s of Paper haf.
Vegan Potato gnocchi instructions
- Add the potatoes to a large pot of cool salted water. Bring the water to a boil and cook until a fork can easily pierce a potato Drain the potatoes and set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Using your fingers, remove the skin from the potatoes..
- Mash the potatoes until all lumps are gone..
- Sift half cup of flour over your work surface and roll each piece of dough into a long cylinder approximately a 1/2 inch thick. Cut the dough into 1-inch long gnocchi pieces..
- Pass through potato ricer onto a large clean surface. Sift the flour over the potatoes and use spatula for mixing both If the dough is too wet, add more flour. Form the dough into a large uniform log. Divide into 6 pieces..
- Cook for approximately 3 minutes and once they are floating. Scoop out the gnocchi with a slotted spoon onto a plate. Cook the remaining gnocchi.
- Fill a large stockpot with water and season with salt. Bring to a boil. When the water is boiling drop a 1/3 of the gnocchi into the water, one piece at a time..
- For the sauce, Heat vegetable oil in a large wide skillet on medium heat. Add the chopped onion, Reduce the heat to low, cover the skillet and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until the onion cooked through, then add the garlicpowder Increase the heat to medium high. Cook for garlic for 30 seconds..
- Add the tomatoes including curry, and season with salt and paper. Bring to a low simmer, reduce the heat to low and cook, uncovered until thickened, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Time to eat now 😋 mix the gnocchi with sauce and add ketchup and serve hot..
recipe by Nardi dina @cookpad