Egg ham and cheese bake. Veggie Ham and Cheese Egg Bake. Ham and cheese baked egg cups are the ideal, protein-packed breakfast that can be made ahead in a muffin tin and quickly reheated on busy weekday mornings. Recipe is from Rachael Ray's magazine.
If the rounds are getting too brown. Freezer-Friendly Ham and Cheese Breakfast Biscuit Bombs. Cheesy Ham and Egg Bubble-Up Bake. You can cook Egg ham and cheese bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg ham and cheese bake
- It’s 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 7 oz of finely diced ham.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of finely diced white onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cilantro shredded.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove diced.
- Prepare of Pam cooking spray.
- You need 2 cups of mix blend shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of skin milk.
I made your Ham & Cheese Baked Egg Cups with my popover pan yesterday for dinner and they were absolutely fantastic! Also, I didn't refrigerate them before (because I was so excited to try them and didn't have the patience) and they were still fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe! Top with Gruyere cheese, Cheddar cheese and ham.
Egg ham and cheese bake instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Take the 12 eggs with 1/2 cup of skin milk. salt pepper cilantro peppers and onions and beat well in a mixing bowl.
- Coat your 8 x 11 inch pan with pam cooking spray then layer the pan with the 7 oz of the diced ham cubes.
- Pour egg mixture over the diced ham cubes inside your pan then add 2 cups of shredded cheese. Stir inside of pan once all ingredients are added together..
- Bake in oven for 50 mins (I used Reynolds foil to cover and cook mine so it would not over cook).
recipe by Cj Davis @cookpad
In a medium bowl, blend eggs, milk and mustard. Repeat to make another layer and top with the hollow-centered toast. Savoury pancakes with ham, cheese and egg filling. The most delicious savoury crepes you can eat. Pour over ham and potato layers.