Keto Ham and egg cups.
You can make Keto Ham and egg cups using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Ham and egg cups
- It’s 12 pieces of deli Ham (I used black forest ham).
- You need 12 of eggs.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Parsley.
Keto Ham and egg cups instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Spray muffin tins.
- Place 1 pieces of ham in each muffin tins.
- Put shredded cheese on top of Ham.
- Crack 1 egg on top of Ham and cheese.
- Season with salt & pepper & parsley.
- Place in oven for 10 -15 minutes depending on how you like your eggs ( I baked mine 13 minutes.
recipe by Patricia Mcfarland @cookpad