30 minute Magic cookie bars. These Magic Cookie Bars are incredibly simple to throw together and made with just seven ingredients. Cool thoroughly and cut into bars. (Store loosely covered at room temperature.) Magic cookie bars freeze beautifully when fully baked and can be eaten straight from the freezer for a chewier bar or thawed in the fridge for gift-giving. Sprinkle the nuts over the coconut.
Gently run a spatula or knife under the bottom layer, in order to release it, so the cookies don't stick to the pan. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. For perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. You can make 30 minute Magic cookie bars using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 30 minute Magic cookie bars
- You need 1.5 cups of graham crackers crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soft or melted butter.
- Prepare 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butterscotch chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1.5 cups of shredded sweetened coconut.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
You've seen these classic treats at bake sales, holiday parties and potlucks over the years. Let cool in the pan on a wire rack. To serve, lift the bar out of the pan using. Cookie bars are on the menu and you're absolutely going to love them.
30 minute Magic cookie bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix butter and graham cracker crumbs in mixing bowl and press onto a greased or parchment paper lined 13×9” baking pan. Pour condensed milk evenly over it..
- Spread all 3 kids of chips over graham crackers and press down a little bit into the crust..
- Sprinkle walnuts and coconut evenly on top and press down as well. Bake 20 minutes or until edges are a golden brown. Allow to cool for an hour and cut into squares. You can eat as is or place in fridge to firm up even more..
This bar cookie is an old fashioned favorite. Magic Cookie Bars are probably one of the most popular Holiday Cookie Bars ever baked. Use a sharp knife to make even squares. These magic cookie bars are a family favorite. These are also known as seven-layer or Hello Dolly bars.