Green bean and potato casserole with pepperoni and cheese. We used frozen beans and fresh potatoes. We only used one can of soup and whatever cheese we had in the refridgerator. It was very good and simple.
Pour the green bean mixture over the mashed potatoes and top with the fried onions. Drain the potatoes and yams and place in a stand mixer fitter with a whisk attachment. Along with the beans there is a quantity of cooked potatoes, cubed. You can make Green bean and potato casserole with pepperoni and cheese using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green bean and potato casserole with pepperoni and cheese
- It’s 4 of Potatoes – peeled, cooked and chopped into bit size pieces.
- It’s 2 cup of Green beans, ends removed and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, drained.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (any cream soup with work).
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder, dried basil, dried dill.
- It’s 30 of slices of pizza pepperoni (or any meat you wish).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (any cheese and any amount you wish will also work).
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
I confess I have also used tinned new potatoes in These are combined with a homemade cheese sauce. My friend always used undiluted evaporated milk, but I. Pour cheese mixture over green beans; stir to coat. It's hearty enough to stand alone as a main course, especially with a side of mashed taters.
Green bean and potato casserole with pepperoni and cheese step by step
- Boil green bean pieces in water for 10 minutes until soften.
- Pan fry onion and green peppers until soften on medium heat for about 10 minutes, then add all spices except for salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Warm mushroom soup on the stove just until is becomes smooth.
- Mix everything together in a casserole dish except for cheese and pepperoni. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with cheese and pepperoni and bake uncovered at 375 for 30 mins.
Add just enough water to cover green beans. I use green beans and cream of mushroom soup but use Cheese It crackers. I break up a box of crackers and. Stir into the soup mixture along with a packet of Instant Pot Green Beans, Potatoes and Andouille Grilled Squash with Herbs Southern-Style Baked Chicken Marinated Blue Crab Salad Sloppy Joe. This dish is so scrumptious you will likely want to eat it any time of the year.