Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting.
You can cook Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting
- It’s 3 cup of grated carrots.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of cooking oil.
- You need 1/2 can of pineapple crushed with the juice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need of for cream cheese frosting.
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh lemon juice / vanilla extract.
Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour pan..
- In large bowl combine grated carrots, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, pecan, and cinnamon..
- Mix eggs for a minute, pour sugar in, pineapple crushed, vanilla, and carrots mixed. Spoon batter into prepared pan..
- Baked in the preheated oven for 40 to 60 mnt, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean..
- To make frosting : combine cream cheese, and butter mix well. Add icing sugar, and lemon into the bowl, beat until smooth..